Angel B2B Massage (Puchong)

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by mryang, Aug 17, 2015.

1. mryang

mryang Administrator Staff Member

1. Sarah (Superb B2B Skill, Highest GFE, Overly friendly, Speak English, Can do almost everything CIM, DFK)
    Sarah is popular among Malay, Chinese, India. She never picky and she just give her best service!
    Best for first timer customer! Sarah comments review speak it all.
    Highly Recommended and must try at least once to know feel the Genuine B2B skill Massage!

2. Bowy (Superb Service, Able speak malay, Very Good in BBBJ, Very friendly, Thai Massage is good)
    Bowy is popular among Malay customers & Chinese & India.
    Highly Recommended and must try at least once.

3.Nicha (Big Boobs, Bit MILF, Superb Service in B2B/FJ, Very Friendly, Genuine Thai Massage therapy, Can do Genuine Batin if request.)
    Nicha is popular among Chinese, Malay, Indian. Many Indian loves for her big boobs and big ass.
    Good for for first timer.
    Highly Recommended for those looking bit MILF and Big Boobs and Genuine Thai Massage

4. Min (Big Boobs Lover must try her, Slim body and pretty (in my opinion =)), speak english well, very friendly and can speak cantonese.
    Min is very popular Chinese, malay, Indian
    Highly Recommended for all big boobs lover out there.

Sarah
    combine sarah 1.jpg combine sarah 2.jpg combine sarah 3.jpg angel Malaysia puchong b2b massage 2014 2.jpg angel Malaysia puchong b2b massage 2014 3.jpg angel Malaysia puchong b2b massage 2014.jpg angel puchong b2b massage 2014 2.jpg angel puchong b2b massage 2014.jpg Sarah b2b massage puchong 2015 (2).jpg Sarah b2b massage puchong 2015 (3).jpg Sarah b2b massage puchong 2015 (4).jpg Sarah b2b massage puchong 2015 (5).jpg Sarah b2b massage puchong 2015 (6).jpg Sarah b2b massage puchong 2015.jpg comments on sarah 1.png comments on sarah 2.png comments on sarah 3.png comments on sarah 4.png comments on sarah 5.png comments on sarah 6.png comments on sarah 7.png Sarah Comments B2B Massage Puchong 2015 2.jpg Sarah Comments B2B Massage Puchong 2015.jpg sarah comments b2b puchong 4.jpg

Nicha
    Nicha b2b massage puchong 2015 (2).jpg Nicha b2b massage puchong 2015 (4).jpg Nicha b2b massage puchong 2015 (4).jpg Nicha b2b massage puchong 2015.jpg combine nicha 2.jpg combine nicha.jpg combine nicha3.jpg Nicha Comments B2B Puchong 2.jpg Nicha Comments B2B Puchong 3.jpg Nicha Comments B2B Puchong 4.jpg Nicha Comments B2B Puchong.jpg combine nicha 1.jpg combine nicha 2.jpg combine ohn (his favourite).jpg

Min
    Min B2b Puchong 2.jpg Min B2b Puchong 3.jpg Min B2b Puchong 4.jpg Min B2b Puchong.jpg combine min b2b 2.jpg combine min b2b.jpg

Zee
    combine zee 1.jpg combine zee 2.jpg combine zee 3.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
  2. mryang

Hi guys, i just learned how to create a basic forum with a good friend of mine for fun and hobby. Please do not laugh at the poor forum we created. We face alot of technical problem while setting up and i am so glad i could finally open this forum to public. I will start to collect all review and comments to share in forum rather than website for easier discussion among everyone. So you could decide which b2b lady review best suitable to your specific requirements. I hope it helps everyone who read through. Please don't laugh at this poor design forum Because i myself can't stop laughing myself non stop already. Hahahaha!!!

For those who never tried any of my recommendation list, feel free to post what do you like specifically? Do you like fair skin, High GFE, lot of deep kissing? Cim? Big Boobs lover? fetish DATY? Sweat lover? Just describe here and i will try my best recommend the right one for you. Also i hope my fellow regular members could help recommend too and exchange opinions. Cheers!

For those who had tried the b2b lady, please help share your story experience here again. I really appreciate it. =)

iandope and Logeswaran like this.
  3. jasonmoa

jasonmoa New Member

Since no one started the report here, I visited angel shop twice sometime in June n July, i took Sarah in both occasions. She was extremely good in catbath n batin but the massage was just okay not great, i m fine with that. A bit of details, standard procedure she will ask you to go shower alone, after that back to the compartment, approximately 25-30mins of massage with some sensual licking of your back in between. Then she take off her dress, started off with b2b which i m not a fans of it, roughy 5-10mins then the real action begin with her powerful Tongue, she lick you from your neck to nipples to your groins, ball n finally your dick ( just licking, not blowjob) she took me to heaven. After that she wil do handjob for you n believe me you can't last long. She is damn good in hand batin! The second visit, she even offer me tongue batin which has brought me to heaven, she was licking my groins area, balls n dick till i explode n cum into her eye! Damn funny.

Zack, Logeswaran and mryang like this.
  4. mryang

Hi Jasonmoa,

Haha another fan of Sarah. Yeah Sarah is really genuinely good with her b2b skill and she knows very well how to erotically arouse body part. I blog about her before saying that she learn how to do B2B by repeated watching on videos to win over the China PRC b2b lady at Sri hartamas before.

What i realize about Sarah is, the more you took her the more bonus or extra Sarah gives you in return. She is very sporting and she treat everyone the same regardless skin color. Thanks for posting here Jasonmoa. It means alot to me and my friend.

Haha! You can try other lady too next time. Just whatsapp me you are Jasonmoa, appreciate that you post here and i will tell the next lady give the best for you in exchange post comments here. Value your visit and let the next lady beat Sarah service. haha. Cheers. =)

Logeswaran likes this.
  5. Jackson_9

Jackson_9 New Member

Visited Angel yesterday night, took Min for second time. First time with her is at South city branch. Suprisingly she still can rmb my name! That makes me really feel good since I last met her was a month ago already. As always, she is playful and 'naughty' and hit my 'small brother' (in joking way) to make me pain. Kind of enjoy this kind of teasing push n pull with her.

She also massage me with her new learned hai massage skill. Really make me feel so relax and sleepy. Followed by thai massage is B2B massage with oil. One must come n try Min's B2B massage with her big soft boobs once in lifetime!!

After B2B the back, went shower together. After show, she start catbath me n blowjob. Purposely request her to blowjob longer as her BJ skill is really high which make me like in heaven. After BJ, she will use her special skill by capped the condom using her mouth without you can notice. Very syiok.

Her FJ skill is also very good as she satisfy me with whatever position i request. After try few position, finally shoot in missionary position. She suprise me with a DFK after i unload. Really enjoy DFK with her, quite long, with her tongue keep spinning.

What I like abt Min the most is she always give some more massage to relax my body. This is really a good after service as you can feel like you are being served nicely from start to end. I also like to chit chat with Min and exchange our stories. Her english is really good n really give a very high GFE.

Might return for Min again or try other ladies as suggested by Mr.Yang.

Thanks Mr.Yang!

6. jasonmoa

jasonmoa New Member

Hi Mr Yang,
    Sarah is back for Holiday right? who do you recommend to give the high level of b2b service like Sarah. I like catbath n sensual massage/ batin n like big boobs too

7. mryang

Hi jasonmoa, get bowy at angel shop puchong. She is one of the best too. Very good in b2b massage skill. Used to work at wonderful shop puchong n disappeared for a year plus. Now she returned and work at angel. Bowy is another thai lady can speak malay n i consider her superb service too. Used to compete with other lady b2b for great service. She is specialized in bbbj. Beware of her amazing skill bbbj. Once she goes wild, you might easily cum out earlier before fj. B2b skill is very good too. Just whatsapp me. I will asked bowy try beat Sarah service for you. Haha. In returned, please write your review experience back here. Cheers.

jasonmoa likes this.
  8. Jack_1

Jack_1 New Member

Pay visit to Angel yesterday. What make me nervous is that the shop is located above the chinese food court, so if you walk up/walk down and many people eating there, u might get notice. Originally book Sarah for 7.30pm, but captain message me saying previous customer jam and late come,ask me 8pm only go up. Even though by that time he message me I already reached the place, so just take my time to eat some food and relax below the chinese food court.

First impression when go in Angel shop, it's smaller and confined if compared to Empire/Wonderful shop. After wait for a while,captain lead me to the room and Sarah walk in. She look charm and lovely, like to smile a lot, is just that she short hair instead of long hair in the photo. After bath alone and back to the room, she started to massage me. Although her thai massage is above average, good thing is point/position she massage/press is accurate enough to make me feel relax and comfortable. She might tired for any reasons, so i don't really have much complaint about that as I understand their situation. However, she quite playful and naughty because when she masasge me, she also keep on arouse me by touching and grabbing my balls/dick.

Next thing is b2b massage. Although her boobs is medium,she put great effort in performing b2b massage on me, keep on kiss and hug me while b2b massage. After done with back b2b massage,she ask me to turn front and I thought she continue performing b2b massage. In fact, she giving catbath to me, lick every inch of my body, face, necks, nipples, body, groins, balls, dick. Lick from top to bottom and again from bottom to top. I'm surprised because I never ask/request Mr Yang to tell her do so, that excitement is indescribable. After that, she offer bbbj to me if I willing pay her extra. Since I so hard and aroused, why no go for it. Actually while she licking me,also high enough to make me cum,just lucky can hold it. However, when she help me bj, this bring to another level of excitement. Within 5 minutes, I already surrender and cum out. Another surprise is that she allow CIM. When I almost cum, I told her to take out,not necessary to cum into her mouth. She just ignore me and keep on sucking until I cum. What else I can complain with this superb service? She did ask me to hold longer as she want to enjoy more sucking cocks,but her skill is too good for newcomer like me. She really provide GFE as all the time also she moan also call me baby,feel more closely and friendly, but we seldom talk to each other during the 1 hour time. Maybe next time should talk/chit chat with her more.

Overall rating : 8/10 due to less conversation with her.

The Krypter likes this.
  9. Hotshot

Hotshot New Member

Took Bowy last time I went to Angel based on Mr Yang recommendation - didnt regret it. She's got good massage skills - at the time of B2B used her boobs but then later moved for BJ - awesome suction and she looks at u seductively - you cannot resist coming when u see her wild look. Overall very good experience.

Face - 7/10
    Boobs - 8/10
    GFE - 8/10
    Service - 8/10
    Massage - 8/10
    Damage: RM 138

10. Ace

Ace Member

Hi guys

Any new comment about Nicha?

I really wanted to try her Urut Batin as since she's specialized in this industry.

Anyone try this Urut Batin recently?

Please feedback.

Thanks lots.

11. Ace

Ace Member

Is Sarah still in holiday?

When she will be back?

12. Exe

Exe Member

Hello , can i know the review for peng?

13. mryang

Hi exe,

As a matter of fact, i have not much details about this lady Peng yet. Hopefully some members who had tried Peng previously could give some thought about her service. =)

Reo Hunt likes this.
  14. Exe

Exe Member

Oh ok mryang im planning to go to Angel next week , any recommendations?

15. mryang

Hmm.. Most importantly what do you like? May i know what is your priority? Any tips you could provide about yourself. So i roughly had some ideas who is the right one suitable for you.

Examples : Some ppl they priority only thai massage therapy skill rather than b2b sensual service and most importantly good pleasant personality. Body wise is bonus to him. Because he experienced a very rude n rough lady before n that ruins everything even though sexy body.

16. Exe

Exe Member

A sporting one would be nice

17. karl

karl New Member

Nicha is good.u need to try nicha,good urut batin.nice body

18. mryang

At Puchong area, get the lady name Sarah at angel Shop. Perry at Wonderful Shop Puchong.
    At Seri Kembangan area, get Leon and tata there. =)
    Peng i heard she is good to go. Sweet type.

19. mryang

The shop is one thing but nobody will realize it much because there are no signboard. People will just think you are going to office to collect document or meeting someone. If you are thinking beyond that, i guess you will be over thinking too much. Haha!

Sarah is known for her high GFE and she knows very well how to use her evil tongue to arouse the body part. Sarah will do it without any doubt and you can see she really put the efforts doing it. She never differentiate skin color and she just give the best. Usually sarah will BBBj comes with CIM. I remember she once said, letting the cum spray out is more dirty and messy than CIM. At least CIM is not messy and not much clean up, furthermore all guys seems love it that way too. Win-win situation. Lol... I will say Sarah is a must try once for B2B package and if you looking for BBBJ + CIM. You will have to tips her and you will get your satisfaction in return from Sarah. Sarah do not do full package for info.

The Krypter likes this.
  20. Ace

Ace Member

Thanks Mr.Yang for your warm excitement as always.

The fact I road lots about Sarah and it's seems she always doing her best to satisfy the clients.

I just wanted to know two things.

First Thing: Did Sarah will be in Angel shop between this period 19 Sep to 03 Oct?

Second Thing: How much Sarah she expect to tip her for BBBJ + CIM?

Please feedback.

Thanks.

Hannibal likes this.